Thursday, October 18, 2012

Big Announcement!


Yep!  We are pregnant!!

Again, we were surprised (well, we know how it happens), and absolutely thrilled!  We are so excited to be expecting again, with all the anticipation and joy it brings.  We feel absolutely honored to be carrying life, and know it is a gift.  We look forward to meeting the little bundle the end of May, and bringing up this child to know, love, and serve Jesus and others.  What a privelege.

The age old question; how are you feeling?  Uh, ok.  Thankfully, each pregnancy I seem to feel better.  Having said that, I certainly do not feel good.  I am beyond exhausted.  Cooking is way out of my radar, raw meat is a sure puke, and I nap nearly everyday.  But, it seems very tolerable this go around.  I haven't decided if it's because I don't have the self pity time with being busy with three little ones, if I am taking better care of myself via lots of sleep/fitness/nutrition, or if I'm just being blessed!  No matter the case, I am thankful to not be constantly sick, but sure look forward to feeling normal again.

The girls are so excited, and want to be very involved.  Charlie, on the other hand, says "Noooo!  Me baby!"  He has no comprehension, but what he does understand is that right now he rules as baby boy. 

Thank you for sharing in our joy!  We can't wait until spring, and look forward to meeting precious baby face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment