Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Day of School!

The first week of school is in the books.  And, I'm pleased to report; all went well!


Maleah at her desk.

Her fabulous teacher, Mrs. Jones!

Opening the school year with chapel.  I stayed, and was so glad I did.  I love hearing what the school stands for, and starting the year off together as families.
Well, if this didn't make her mama proud.  :)

1st grader!
  Lastly, you have to look at how they have changed over the year.  And, has she ever changed!  My goodness, she has grown.  I didn't realize it in the day to day, but this is exactly why we take photos.  She looks so much older.  I can't decide if it makes me happy or sad.  Both, I suppose.  Check her out last year; my little kindergartner...


Apparently she likes to swing that ol' hip in photos!  :)
Happy school year, Maleah!

1 comment: