Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ready!!

Can I just say: We are more than ready for all our activities to start up!

We have had nothing, really, on the calendar last week, this week, and next week. The pools have closed. We have loved being outside with the beautiful weather, but ready for a little routine in our life!

What we have going this fall: MOPS, the Grove, AWANA, Maleah's dance class, Kindermusik, and story hour. And it all begins the same week! So, remember this post about me complaining of boredom, because I'm sure come the middle of September I'll be overwhelmed with busyness! :)

We're off to the Arboreteum today for the second time this week. And we're probably going tomorrow night too. It's my new found treasure, and the only place Charlie stays in one place for hours.

Cabin fever = fighting, annoyed with each other, children.
Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment