Friday, October 17, 2014

Charlie, the farmer.

Welcome to the life of my boy.  He farms all.day.long.  No joke.  On the dining room floor, out to ride in the combine, back to the dining room floor, out in the yard with his fertilizer hooked up to the jeep, and it goes on and on and on.

I am absolutely amazed by what he knows.  He tells me about waterways, the white Dodge, he knows where all the fields are and how to get there.  He knows when the guys use a different tractor for the wagon and if it has an auger or not.  If not, he tells me they can't use a semi.  He has work boots, Carharts, a bright orange Carhart coat, and a lunch box.  He is legit.

This morning on the way to speech he told me we had to get right back home so he could keep farming.  And he told me that if I helped him he could get finished faster.  Smart kid.

This photo is a bit concerning to me, however....HA!

And here is farmer Charlie.  Works so hard, then crashes on the school bus.
I could take photos all day long, and one day I'll probably wish I had.  When we found out we were having a boy, I never imagined this.  It's so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment