Saturday, March 24, 2012

MyLife As of Late.

We have been outside every minute of every day. The littlest one wakes up, grabs his shoes, and heads straight for the door. Breakfast doesn't matter. It's play time!

It's been a delightful spring, and my heart feels so overwhelmed in gratitude as I watch these three explore and beam with excitement.

Loves the mailbox:

A boy to hang with!! This picture melts my heart:

While the girls chum around together:

Charlie has conquered flying down the slide:

My ingenius husband took care of the "I want a turn!!" problem:

Little worker bee. Follows daddy around everywhere! This is very good and very bad (as he can't always be following Daddy!). But, today is Saturday, so I say he can!!:

Baby boy chasing the ball all around the yard:

Loves being outside. Makes him so happy:

Being inside, on the other hand...this is where
he stands nearly the entire time we are indoors:

Popsicles in March? You better believe it:

Yard work in March? Weird:

Layla sitting in the chair caring for her baby with purse in tact? totally normal:

The looking so stinkin' old beauty, Maleah, mastering her scootin' skills:

Look real closely and Charlie is giving me the
look of, "you won't get me outta here."
Stinker:
All is good with the world right now! I am sure you are enjoying this gorgeous weather, as well!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment