Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Centergrove Orchard Photos

I have got to get these pictures up!  They are so stinkin' cute, and such a special day that I surely want "in the books."  

Our 2013 trip to Centergrove Orchard for Nana's birthday...

The whole clan.
Pedal tractors.


Duck races.

Ruby just hangin' out.

Jumping into the corn pool!


The jumping pillow.

Lunch break.  That's quite the crew, eh!

A favorite of the day.

Another favorite of the day.

Madeline was so gracious to take Charlie up and down, up and down.  Because, let me be honest here: I got to the top and chickened out and came down.  Yes, yes I did.



By the end of the day, he had it all figured out himself!

Maleah & Lydia.

With all those ladies, the boys got to stick together.

Think there's much love?

He's a popular guy, that Papa.  (this picture cracks me up.  zero personal space for him!!)

Out for a hayride.

Beautiful day with blue skies.

Past the pumpkins...

and the apples.

Finishing the day on the porch with yummy apple cider doughnuts!
What a spectacular fall day together!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for chickening out on that slide. It was SO much faster than I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete