Thursday, December 10, 2015

Annual Review '15

This is what I call my annual review.  I'm kind of joking, kind of not.  I ask the kids the same question every year in January/February (whoa am I behind on blogging, but the questions were asked then!), and some of them make me laugh hysterically!  But, some of them teach me a lot.

Maleah, age 7

1. What is something mom always says to you?  You're nice.
2. What makes mom happy?  When I clean up.
3. What makes mom sad?  When I don't obey.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? You tickle me!
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know.  I never saw you!
6. How old is your mom? 29.
7. How tall is your mom?  How should I know that?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Wheel of Fortune.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean.
10. What is your mom really good at?  Cleaning and cooking.
11. What is your mom not very good at?  Being a kid.
12. What does your mom do for her job?  Teach music.
13. What is your mom's favorite food?  S'mores.
14. What makes you proud of your mom? When you do stuff for me and give me surprises.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Play games.
16. How are you and your mom the same? We look like each other.
17. How are you and your mom different? You're a grown-up and I'm a kid.
18. How do you know your mom loves you?  You always give me hugs and kisses.
19. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he is so nice.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  Von Maur.


Layla, age 6

1. What is something mom always says to you?  I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?  When we clean and respect you.
3. What makes mom sad?  When we don't clean.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She does funny dances.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She had sisters and played with barbies.
6. How old is your mom? 29.
7. How tall is your mom?  I don't know.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Wheel of Fortune.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Make supper and clean.
10. What is your mom really good at?  Helping others.
11. What is your mom not very good at?  Carrying the mantel.
12. What does your mom do for her job?  Music.
13. What is your mom's favorite food?  Meat.
14. What makes you proud of your mom? When you clean.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Watch a movie.
16. How are you and your mom the same? Same color of hair.
17. How are you and your mom different? You have long finger nails and I have short.
18. How do you know your mom loves you?  Because she gives me hugs and kisses!
19. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he helps you.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  Trips.


Charlie, age 4

1. What is something mom always says to you?  I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?  When you're a happy girl.
3. What makes mom sad?  When people don't like people.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Be silly!
5. What was your mom like as a child? Toys.
6. How old is your mom? I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom?  High.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Shows.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Look for me.
10. What is your mom really good at?  Driving the car.
11. What is your mom not very good at?  Driving the truck.
12. What does your mom do for her job?  Clean up.
13. What is your mom's favorite food?  Tacos.
14. What makes you proud of your mom? Being happy.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Stay home and hang out.
16. How are you and your mom the same? We are together at home.
17. How are you and your mom different? We have different clothes.
18. How do you know your mom loves you?  Being good.
19. What does your mom like most about your dad? Hanging out.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment