Sunday, April 3, 2011

This & That.

We welcomed this week as: normal. Hallelujah!

Maleah took on the new job of cutting strawberries. I cut off the tops, no worry. Then she stood the little sucker up and cut right down. She was very, VERY proud! It's nice to have an extra set of hands around. :)

The three amigos, all on big sis's lap. Very typical.

Our sweet buddy boy turned 7 months!


We've loved the nicer weather! Here I am with our precious cargo. They make sure we stick to our running, I'll tell you that much. You try to stop and they yell, "RUN!"


Charlie is now thoroughly enjoying puffs. Layla makes sure he is always stocked (obviously).


The girls had a sleepover Friday night at Aunt Gigi's house. Wesley and Linde blew up balloons for them and they even got to go to "Old McDonald," according to Maleah, and "E-I-E-I-O," according to Layla. I'm sure they had a great time, because when I showed up to pick them up Layla cried and wanted Angie only. Thanks, girly.

Unfortunately for Angie (but of course she was awesome about it), Layla had another vomiting episode. We have decided to keep her appointment in Iowa City, because when she isn't throwing up during the night, she's hiccuping. It's a strange, strange thing. And I would be more than pleased if they decided it's all just a crazy fluke.

While the girls were having fun with the cousins, Charlie was hanging out with Nana & Papa, and Dal and I were at the Outdoorsman Cabin Fever event at church. This year had an exceptional turnout, with around 450 men! Dallas's guests enjoyed the event, and I had a grand time serving all the men. It's an awesome ministry, and we feel privileged to be a part of such a wonderful thing.

We've had lots of friends having babies! Last night we delivered a meal to one family, went to church, then spent way too much time at Culver's. The girls thought it was the cat's meow: eating ice cream at a restaurant at 8:30 at night. Today's been a hang out and catch up day. It's been so lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Who runs with you to push the other buggy? Tell me you don't do both by yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare you to try and take a photo of Charlie not smiling.

    ReplyDelete