Monday, November 14, 2011

Party of Three.

Last Friday, I took the girls to the tearoom in Aplington (Peppercorn Pantry, a must try place!) for a tea party. We put on fancy dresses, lip gloss, and were on our way. I had two very excited little girls!

We first went to the library. I picked out a couple different books on tea parties and let them choose out of those. Of course Maleah picked Fancy Nancy, and of course Layla picked the one about the pigs. They are so different. I love that so much:

We talked about etiquette and being ladies. It was so sweet. Layla fell off her chair twice (the dress or the wind took her down). Otherwise, it was very successful!

Complete with hot chocolate:

And dessert:

I love sweet moments like these.

Precious memories.

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea!! Might have to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love how Layla's smiles take up her whole face. :) What beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete