Monday, November 28, 2011

thankful.

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving! More on the logistics later. For now, I am thankful...

1. My Lord and Savior. I can't imagine not having the hope of eternal life, the promises that I can stake my life on, the grace I am offered every day while trying to do my best but failing, the love I receive with no strings attached, the blessings that abound, and the list goes on and on. I am so incredibly grateful for my relationship with Jesus. Without Him, I am nothing. With Him, I can be everything.

2. My husband & children. They are my greatest gifts here on this earth and daily pictures of joy and grace. I love, love, love, love, love them.

3. My parents & sisters. Coming off of a weekend with all of them, I feel on top of the world. They are some of very favorite people. I am so thankful that we not only get along, but actually love being together.

4. My friends. We have the best small group and friends in the world. I am a "community, live life together" type of person. I love being surrounded by like-minded, loyal, geuine, people who support and encourage Dal and I, and giving my children pals who will make lifelong memories together.

The list goes on: our church, The Grove, MOPS, our home, good health, my nieces and nephews, our landlords who not only believe in Dallas, but offer love and support along the way, a safe community, an attached garage, you get the picture...we are blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment