Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy LOVE Day 2013.

Yesterday (Valentine's Day) was wonderfully perfect.  Nothing exceptional, but simple and lovely. 

We kick started the week with Dallas whisking me away to a hotel.  In his surprise attempt, I caught on, but anticipation is half the fun, right?!  We went to a hotel, just locally here, and it was sooo refreshing.  Taking me out of my home (also my workplace) actually allows me to totally and completely chill out.  We drank pop, ate skittles, indulged in a breakfast buffet, and watched cable TV.  Fantastic.

Yesterday we had MOPS in the morning, with a lavish spread of food.  Then we came home to play with cousins and friends, and do some Valentine's Day activities.  Here's how it went...





The girls are VERY into rainbows right now.  So, rainbow Valentine's it was.




So exited for special drinks at supper!

Just adding this to the table sends everyone over the moon.



Seriously cute.

This girl love a little punch in her life!

More cookie making...




And my favorite photo of all.  This was my 13th Valentine's Day with my love, and I'm more in love than I ever thought I could be.  So thankful.
It was a great day.  The kids picked out gifts for me, and they were so proud of their chocolate rose, M&M candles, and silk flower for my window sill.  Nothing thrills my soul more than to see their little faces light up, knowing they worked hard to make Mommy happy. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment