Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas (3)

Christmas celebration day #3, Christmas Eve, was at our place!  Everyone came out to the farm.  We did cousin gifts, ate some good food, played games, got ready for Christmas Eve service, went to church, then back to Papa and Nana's for soup and talking.  It was another great day!

Aunt Alisa is carrying on the tradition of Aunt Pam, getting each of the kids a notepad with their name and photo on it.  How cute is that!!

Each cousin exchanged with another.  Instead of drawing names this year, they sat together and exchanged gifts.  It worked really great.  I was happy to see Madeline thought the duct tape was so cool!  :)

Layla picked out this blanket for Cora.  She was thrilled!  Can you tell? 
Most of the bunch.

After Christmas Eve service.  They all looked so beautiful and handsome!
The girls in their Christmas outfits.

Enjoying a bowl of soup together.  I adore this photo.  Look at all those stocking in the background.  Blessings.
My sister navigated me around my new phone.  We were in stitches, laughing (mostly them at me).  Anytime with these two is bound to be a good one.

The beautiful Christmas baby.

There it is, my favorite day of the year, Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment