Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Charlie's offering.

It is no secret that Charlie really loves those close to him.  He gets great anxiety from being away from us, even the church nursery.  They have peeled him off of me for years.

Tonight, I told him to pick out his box since tomorrow's MOPS.  Immediately a sad "no."  Then, his eyes lit up.  "Me bring my money! My offering! Me want to go to church!"  I asked him if it was for the people in Africa (our project this month).  He replied with a very excited, "Yes!  So they can have pizza (his favorite food)!"

Now he can't wait to go to church where he is anxiously awaiting dropping his own money in the red bucket.  My precious boy.

Reminds me of the time he decided, after many failed attempts, to smile for pictures.  All because, "Me took my vitamin."

Three years old and I'm still learning what makes this boy tick...

No comments:

Post a Comment