Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Your Laughing Pleasure...

First story:
A couple weeks ago Dallas put in a whopping 91 hours. That is a lot of working, my friends. As you can imagine, he was beyond tired. He got home in the dark and left in the dark. Keep all of those details in mind.

He called me one afternoon:
"Marissa, you aren't going to believe this."
"What?" I immediately started thinking the worse. A tired husband in a tractor.
"My lips have been so chapped, so this morning when I was leaving I grabbed a tube of chapstick. I have been using it all morning. But just now, when I was putting it on, I looked down and saw the words: for cracked nipples."
I seriously busted a gut. He had grabbed my Lansinoh cream in a to go, travel size, tube...not chapstick.
He was mortified. Of course it worked really well, but a man using nipple cream? You can about imagine his reaction.

Second story:
Maleah was picking her nose yesterday. I told her to stop.
Her response was, "But Mom, I'm getting a treasure."
Lovely, Maleah. And where in the world did you get that from?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that is FUNNY!! :)

    Hope this planting season goes well and you get your husband back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawhaaaaha! that is down right hilarious! LOVED that story :)

    oh -- and point fingers at me :) when she was over she was doing that and *being sarcastic* I said... "Maleah! girl - are you digging for treasure?!?" ooopps! I am to blame :(

    ReplyDelete