Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life Lately...

1. Dallas and I celebrated our fifth anniversary. We enjoyed a wonderful time away!!

2. We had a stellar Memorial Day weekend. It was jam packed with fun. And of course we felt overwhelmed in gratitude as we thought about the meaning of the holiday.

3. I have a new, sweet as pie, nephew. Canaan Dean was born May 30. Praise the Lord!!!

4. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer. Today was her mastectomy. Such a bummer. Yet so thankful for medical doctors, teams, technology, and the Greatest Physician of all.

I am completely drained. Between not being home much, to sooooo much excitement, to emotional exhaustion, I am feeling overwhelmed. The housework isn't caught up, my kids are showing signs of being totally out of routine, I am falling asleep on the couch in the evening.

I have pictures of all of the above and will be sharing soon! I also have a lot of things on my mind. I'll be sharing that too.

Until then...good night.

1 comment: