Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trouble.

Charlie is officially, totally and completely, on the prowl. The days of putting him in one spot, running downstairs to switch the laundry, and coming back to find him in the same place are over. While this is a fun discovery, and sweet milestone, it also comes with a lot of trouble!! For example...

He gets himself into lots of predicaments. This was right after I rescued him from being completely bent in half over the kitchen table leg. I guess he doesn't look too upset:


Here he is after he emptied every last diaper out of the basket. Once again, he has the look of, so what Momma?:


This moment came all too soon. I remember with each of the kids the day I walk into their bedrooms and find them staring right at me, standing up! He looks pretty proud:


And the last piece of "trouble" is Maleah with the camera. She's really into taking pictures lately. Pretty good photographer, don't ya think:


This week has gone remarkably well with Dallas working an in sane amount of hours. However, I can so tell it is Thursday and I am wearing down, as is he! Thankfully the week can't go on f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and Sunday will soon be here offering some relief for everybody!

It's teaching night. The kids are spending the evening with Nana. All parties involved are excited. And that equals success.

No comments:

Post a Comment