Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie - 6 Months!


Here is goofball Layla. I was taking a picture of Charlie at six months, and of course she couldn't be left out.




Does it get any cuter than this?



Charlie Boy. 6 months old.

How can it be that our Charlie is already six-months-old?! I know it gets old to hear, but holy smokes the time has flown! Here is what he is up to at six months old...

Charlie can sit up. Charlie can roll from tummy to back. He gives everyone he sees a giant smile. He has one dimple on his left cheek. He has killer eyelashes. Charlie is a teensy thing, just like Maleah was. Last month he was in the 5% for his weight. We don't care one bit. In fact, I think it makes him extra cute. This sleeper is 3 months. But he is starting to wear mostly his 6 month clothing. Charlie loves his exersaucer. And oh man, does Charlie ever love his Praise Baby DVDs. Layla makes him nervous. But Maleah has the touch with him. Mostly he loves his daddy and mommy. Every time I hold him he tries to eat me up. Really, he does. And I feel the same about him.

I feel a very special bond with you, Charlie. I don't know if it's because you are a boy. Or maybe because there's a good chance you are my last baby. Maybe it is because the initial days of being pregnant with you weren't the best days we've had, and you are reminding me of God's faithfulness and goodness. I know one thing for sure. His plan is better. And you remind me of that truth every single day.

I can't believe you've been with us half a year already, sweet boy. I can only imagine the joy you will continue to bring. You are the sweetest. You are so loved. You have blessed your mommy so much.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie is really, REALLY cute. I haven't seen a picture of him when he is this big. Super cute. Love the smiles. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete