Friday, March 11, 2011

Proud Wife Moment.


This beaut was delivered this week to its fine owner, Dallas Wessels.

My husband purchased his first ever tractor! It's a little bit scary & nerve racking, but a lot more exciting. He could not stop smiling and even admitted to feeling like a kid in the candy store. I had to call him out in the shed and remind him that we were :still: waiting for him to come in and eat supper.
I'm excited for years down the road when we look at this picture and laugh. I'm sure tractors will continue to change over time and this will seem just ancient!

I am very proud of Dallas. He has certainly worked hard for this.

3 comments:

  1. That tractor is sweet! I've always been a fan of the 8270R series. He better put up photos of you and the kids by the speedometer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe wants me to ask how long it took for Dallas to get the tractor from order to delivery. I don't know why he wants to know that. Very happy for you guys. Did you ever think buying a tractor would be exciting? UR old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations! We are so proud of you. And Eli asked "can I get a ride mama?" :)

    ReplyDelete