Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunshine!

Wasn't the sunshine so great today? We went to the park this morning and met up with a bunch of friends. Mornings like today I feel so incredibly blessed. I am a people person and really value relationships. Spending time this morning with like-minded people was so refreshing.

Layla took her Reglan last night and did NOT throw up at her usual time. She woke up so happy and rested. But this afternoon she was so incredibly whiney, even fussy, and seemed very uncomfortable. Maybe she needs that throw up? After taking care of some diaper business this evening she was happy as a lark again. Something is going on, that's for sure. She is certainly not herself. She doesn't play a single thing. She just lays around and complains. It's pretty pitiful to watch.

Dallas proved himself wonderful again by leaving me a present; Rachael Ray serving dishes I've been talking about for months! I talked to him when they were 40 miles away and he said all was going well. After a good night of sleep and, well, the little gift, I feel a renewed sense of excitement for him. Praying for his safety, of course, but I trust he has great judgement. They are going to have a blast. All that to say, I'm already excited to see him again. I was not made to live by myself, that is for sure.

It's 7:34 and I'm very seriously considering going to bed. Like I said, couldn't live by myself. :) Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment