Thursday, June 9, 2011

One of those days.

The air could hardly keep up yesterday. Today I am trying to resist the temptation of cranking up the heat. Only in Iowa, folks.

Maleah begged to put on her pajamas at 1:30 this afternoon. Surely, why not.

We are having pancakes for supper. Easy and grilling doesn't sound so fun to Dallas tonight.

It was actually my idea that the girls don't take a nap today. Instead, I will send them to bed at 6:00 tonight. Thankfully they're playing wonderfully. I think they know they're supposed to be sleeping. Isn't being awake extra awesome when you know your mom really could make you go to bed?

I'm so glad I played outside with the kids this morning and early afternoon. I think we'll be complete couch potatoes, watching movies, the rest of the day. It's dark and dreary. Perfect lazy weather.

It's just one of those days.
I think I'll join Maleah in the jammie department.
Dallas isn't a fan of breakfast for dinner, but the weather says tonight it will be okay.
I love naptime, even though today we're forgoing it altogether.
We aren't much for laziness. But today it's more than welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment