Monday, August 20, 2012

Q&A

About twice a year, I ask the girls a couple questions.  It is so funny, so sweet, and so interesting, to see what they say.  Here were the answers today (and with ZERO prompting)...

Maleah, age 5

What do you love?
Asher and Anna.
Going on vacation.
Adventureland.
Going to the grocery store and buying popsicles.
My mom, dad, brother, sister.
Nana & Papa.
Grandma Bonnie - that she doesn't have to go to the doctor anymore, and Grandpa Rod.

What makes you cry?
Falling off the swing.
Falling on the cement.
When Anna goes home to Nebraska.
When Asher was on vacation.

 What makes you laugh?
When Grandma Bonnie pushes me on the swing.
When I fall off the slide.
When Layla dances funny.

What do you like to do?
Go on Maleah and Mommy dates.
Shopping.
Eating ice cream.
Buying my own things.
Swinging.
Baking with Mom.

What are your favorite foods?
Steak, mac & cheese, corn on the cob, meat, watermelon, grapes, pop, and ice cream.

Layla, age 3 1/2

What do you love?
Canaan.
Noah.
Papa.
Dorothy.
When Nana gives me happy gum.
People that give me candy at the parades.
Baby Kaylee.
Our guests.

What makes you cry?
When Maleah hits me.
When I'm sad about Lyric and Elizabeth, Grandpa Charlton, and Grandpa Ralph.
That Isaiah broke his wrists.
When my eyes get in the sun.
Falling off the swing and breaking my arm.
When babies are sick.

What makes you laugh?
When someone falls down the slide.
When the monkey falls off the bed.

What do you like to do?
Swim, fun things, and go on vacation.

What are your favorite foods?
Corn muffins, peppers, mac and cheese, cantalope, deer sticks, brats, and popsicles.


There ya have it.  Pretty soon I'll be able to ask Charlie, but right now his answer for pretty much everything is either "Daddy,"  "Papa,"  or "Tractor."  The boy has a one track mind, and it's always on one of those things.   :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment