Monday, August 13, 2012

Top Notch Entertainment.

Have you ever been up close and personal with a crop duster?  I mean, really up close?  You feel as thought you need to duck when they come by.  It is the craziest thing.  We sat outside and had close to the best entertainment we've had all summer.

See the plane?  Right below the tree branch.

I just saw Maleah has hear ears plugged.  That puppy was LOUD.

I thought Charlie would LOVE it.  And he did, but from behind the tree.  He was "hiding" from the plane.  I can't really blame him.  I'm pretty sure I could have given the pilot a high-five a few times, and that's too close for comfort; even for the little buddy.
There ya have it.  High class, low dollar, entertainment! 

Disclaimer: I know full well how dangerous the spray can be.  Dallas had a horrible experience last year with being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and two ER visits later realized how bad it really can be.  But, we did not ever have even a whiff of it, as the wind was in the other direction.  Just had to put that out there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment