Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Evelyn Joyce

Last week, I was blessed with another sweet little niece!  

Meet Evelyn Joyce.




Evy was born on Tuesday.  We packed up that night and took off first thing Wednesday morning.  There's something about a fresh baby you just have got to see!  We went straight to the hospital, then back to the Scheve house to hang out and play games before heading to the hotel where all 13 {well, not Evelyn, Ruby, or Julia} children swam their little hearts out.  We ordered pizza, swam, swam, and swam, then hit the hay.  While the guys stayed back with the kiddos, Alisa, Mom, and I headed back to the hospital to see the baby and Erica.  It was peaceful and precious.  We stopped by the hospital for one more quick visit Thursday morning, then hurried back on home.

Between Alisa, Mom, and I, we brought home the first Scheve gals.  We also picked up Asher on the way home so the triplets could be together.  It was a fabulous, and I mean fabulous, five days.  I was seriously so sad to see them go back home.  The cousins had such a great time together, and it did my heart a lot of good.

I am positive all the kids will remember way back when Evy was born.  I love making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment